Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tears and Rain

I'm not a huge reader of the bible but I did attend Sunday school many years ago pretty religously (no pun intended). I think somewhere in there it talks about rain and how god intended it to wash things clean. That is what I need. I need a clean slate. This early morning as I listen to the rain fall hard on my roof, all I can think about is the tears. Call it symbolism but, the tears within me seem similar to the falling rain.

About 24 hours ago I came to learn of a long time friend's death. Her name was Lindsay and she was my bride's maid in my wedding. She was only 25 years old and she's gone. My sister, her and I, grew up together. Three years older than my sister and three years younger than me, we made a good clan. We had similar things in common. Comdeians at heart, had a strong passion for animals. Our clan often made things up to preform, clubs to become members of. Two of those included the earth savers club and the smoky the bear club :) . She lived directly across the street from our house the majority of my growing up so she truely became like a second sister to me.

My world, once again, extremely shaken. I feel very much on the edge some kind of mental break down. Although I'm not sure if it is a negative break down or not, it concerns me. I need some silence, a washing of rain, lots of tears.

No comments: